Welcome to Koala Early Education Center where children, parents, and staff are cherished! Our Center is not only a child care center offering quality care and education to children, but it is also a community within itself. Parents and teachers work together to foster growth and development in our children. We partner with parents through special events, community service and volunteer opportunities, hayrides, potlucks, book fairs, picnics, celebrations of staff milestones and achievements, parades, preschool graduations, camp-outs, and everyday communication. Often our alumni come back and volunteer when they are old enough, and sometimes come back years later to teach or enroll their own children in our program.
Our commitment to our families and children includes:
- Quality care and education by knowledgeable staff
- A safe, nurturing environment built on trust and respect
- Growth through observation, assessment, and support
- Encouraging individuality, independence, and tolerance
- Staff-Parent partnerships
- Individualized attention through primary caregiving
- Assistance for children with special needs
- A diverse Center community that serves all economic levels, ethnic origins, and family units
We invite you to come visit us so that you may see first hand the wonderful interactions and opportunities we provide for children each day!